So Long …

Posted by at Jan 1, 2014 6:00 am

“I’m so glad we had this time together
Just to have a laugh or sing a song
Seems we just get started and before you know it
Comes the time we have to say, “So long.”<

Sung by Carol Burnett at the close of THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW each night. At the close of each episode Carol would tug her ear. According to Wikipedia, this silent message was meant for her grandmother who raised her, and meant she was thinking of her at that moment.

Well consider this our ear tug.  We’re thinking of you and always will be.  Please please take your time and sign up for each of us, every way you want to keep in touch!

THIS ISN’T GOODBYE, IT’S SO LONG … and to prove it, here are the ways for you to reach each of us.  We’re listing them all, keeping in mind that not everyone partakes in every social media outlet.  Rest assured, we are always around!

carlyCARLY

Newsletter Signup
website
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads
Amazon Page
CONTACT (website form)
email – carly phillips author @ g mail dot com (no spaces/dot = .)

leslieLESLIE

Newsletter Signup (see sign-up box on main page of either of Leslie’s websites)
Website for Leslie’s romances
Website for Leslie’s thrillers
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads
Amazon page
Email: l kelly author mail @ g mail dot com (no spaces/dot = .)

julie JULIE

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads
Amazon page
Contact or email

40 thoughts on “So Long …

Bye, guys! I’ll miss you here at Plotmonkeys!

Eileen R says:

So long Plot Monkeys. I will miss this morning blog in 2014. It has been a blast to read it and enjoy the thoughts of all of you. I wish the best for all of you in 2014 both professionally and personally. Happy new year! :horn:

Ellen says:

Happy New Year! Thanks for all the fun times.
    Wishing you the best!

Katie says:

Goodbye, everyone.

Gigi says:

Happy New Year and
    Goodbye to the jungle. :monkey:

ReneeW says:

I just discovered you guys in April 13, and I will miss the plot monkeys.

Retiree says:

Happy New Year and thanks for the memories! See you in new places in 2014.

:needhug: So Long! I’ll miss all the fun!

So long we :angry: will definitely miss you ladies!!! :angry: :brokenheart: But I will see you in your new places. :needhug: Thanks for letting me get to know each of you better. I feel like I have 4 friends here who also happen to be awesome authors. Thank you for introducing me to new authors so now I have more books to read in between your publishing. Best wishes to all in this new year!!! :horn:

:angry: :groan: :crying:

Sad that the Plotmonkey’s are done here. I have enjoyed reading your blogs for a long time. See you four ladies on facebook.

Colleen C. says:

Bye… I will miss this blog! :cry2:

Quilt Lady says:

So Long Plot Monkeys. I remember this song myself. You ladies rock!!! :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :crying: :cry: :cry2:

TrishJ says:

Happy New Year!! I will miss this blog. It has been so much fun. I am already signed up to follow you all on FB. May the new year bring you much success and bring us many new books. ;-)

The blog has been a daily stop since the beginning. I will miss that & you. However, the only constant is change which comes to all of us. Thanks to each of you for all the laughs, a few tears, the questions that made us think, the helpful hints, all the prizes, :present3: last but not least the wonderful reading :reading: throughout the years. I almost forgot the hunks!!! Great eye candy! See you around on the web. Best of luck to each of you in all future endeavors. :ringaroundrosey:
    Happy New Year! :horn: Not only to all the Plotmonkeys :monkey2: :monkey2: :monkey2: but to Everyone that has been a part of the blog throughout the years.

:flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave:

P.S., Carly, the lyrics are perfect as a way to end the blog. I loved the Carol Burnett Show. Still love seeing bits of it now & then or seeing Carol as a guest on any program. That was darn good television.
      I’m looking forward to the next Dare book. See you on Facebook. :-D 8) :dog:

Silver James says:

:waves: Bye. See y’all around the interwebz (and hopefully in San Antonio!)

Cindy Hamilton says:

:waves: Such an appropriate ending!! :yourock: :waves: BYE

Barbara Elness says:

Goodbye. :cry: I’ll miss you all and this wonderful blog. Hope to see you all around the web. :-D

Sad for this day to arrive. Will keep in touch around the web tho. Won’t be able to make it to San Antonio this year, but hopefully will see y’all at other cons this year.

Cathy Fortier says:

Bye :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Diane Sallans says:

Adieu – see you round the web, and the bookstore! :yourock:

Delene says:

It’s not goodbye it’s See Ya soon in another place! Will miss the Plotmonkey’s but glad I know where to find you all!

Michelle says:

I appreciate the laughter, tears and snark you’ve shared with us over the years. It’s a bittersweet day for this fan, but I wish you the very best! I’ll be cheering each of you on as you release new books and reach life milestones. Godspeed.

Karen Snyder says:

:cheer: :cheer: Bye for now.

Rosemary Foley says:

Been a pleasure ladies !!! Sad to see it end, HAPPY for what the future ha a in store for you, such a GREAT group !! Wishing a happy and healthy New Year !!! Thanks for the great journey with you all !!!! Rosemary

Judith Stewart says:

sorry to see you close down, wishing you all the best in this brand new year

MaryC says:

It’s sad to say good-bye to the Plot Momkeys, but I’ll see you on Facebook!

Wishing all a Happy New Year!

CateS says:

So long, afewsiehwerwine, goodbye, we love you and will miss you and will follow you on facebook..
    Thanks for the memories..

I’ve had too much wine…

But I will miss you all!!

Jo Ann Lee says:

I am going to miss plotmonkeys. I looked forward to your emails.

So long. Farewell. Goodbye. See you all on the flip side, as it were!! :needhug:

I admit. I’ll miss my icons!!! :cheer:

Bobbie says:

Will miss this email for you all so much but I do follow all of you on Facebook and Twitter!

Ada says:

This was one of the first blogs I followed with a regularity because it was so much fun. I’m going to miss coming here each week to catch up on the goings-on but I’m glad that I’ll still be able to follow all you ladies on other platforms! Thanks for showing us such a great time in the jungle, I guess it’s back to the real world! :needhug: :yourock:

Michele L. says:

:wave: So long, farewell, I bid you goodbye and lot’s of fond memories of you all. I thought of the song from the Sound of Music when you started your blog today, “So Long, Farewell, …” I will miss all of you wonderful ladies. You all had such wonderful blogs and shared so many things with your readers. I felt like I was a part of your family. Awww…I am really going to miss you guys! (sniff, sniff) :cry2: I just loved getting my morning Plotmonkey fix everyday with my cuppa tea! Well, you all take care and I will see you at your websites and on facebook.
    Happy New Year to each one of you pretty girls! May you all have happy, healthy and prosperous New Years!

#1 Fan,
    Michele R.
    -Cyber Hug-

It is so hard to say goodbye after all of these years. May the new year bring many wonderful new and lasting memories to each and everyone of us. I have enjoyed reading about all of your adventures and miss adventures and I think of all you as friends. This is really not goopdbye, but just a hug that we will chat real soon.

Thanks for the memories,ladies. You are all very special.

Emily Allen says:

:horn: Happy New Year. It’s hard to say good bye. I will miss reading all you post. But I will be enjoying your books for a long time. :reading:

Will miss you are this site. Good luck in the new year. :flagwave: :flagwave:

Katheen O says:

It was so nice to spend this time together… Thanks for all your collective blogs.. You gave me lots of enjoyment. :yourock:

Pen M says:

So long. See you on FB.
    There sure are quite a few of my occasional blogs signing off this year. Sigh. Was it something I didn’t say? (Since I tend to lurk.)
    Have a great New Year!!!

Judy P says:

Happy new year!! Wishing you all the best.