My Newest Obsession — and Friday’s Winner!

Posted by at Aug 18, 2013 11:30 pm

First of all, I want to post Friday’s winner for Julie.  We’ve had glitches with the blog all weekend and weren’t able to post the winner on Sunday, so hopefully the winner will see it today:

WINNER:  Jeananna (Comment #83) — contact Julie at julie @ julieleto . com to claim your prize!

keep-calm-and-play-candy-crush-14Now, on to my newest obsession.  Playing Candy Crush — on my iPhone and on Facebook.   I do try to limit myself to playing it in the evenings (so it doesn’t cut into my writing time), but the game is so dang addicting.  Why is that?  LOL.  I used to play Free Flow and Bookworm on my iPhone, but now it’s Candy Crush!

So, does anyone else have a “game” obsession/addiction like I do?  And if so, what game is it that you play?

18 thoughts on “My Newest Obsession — and Friday’s Winner!

Ada says:

Congrats to Jeananna!

I’m totally with you about Candy Crush. I managed to avoid it for a good long time but then my friends were sending me so many invites and badgering me, I succumbed to peer pressure and started to play. My mistake!! Now I can’t help it, have to play each night! I’m stuck on level 201 and it’s driving me crazy lol

Suz says:

I’m with you on Candy Crush too. I’m so hooked on this game and I play in the evenings and sometimes at work. I’ve been stuck on level 110 for almost a week and it’s driving me nuts that I can’t get past it.

Jamie L says:

Mine is the same as you, Candy Crush Saga. I always heard everyone talk about it and told myself I wouldn’t play because I knew what would happen. I would become addicted…and about a month ago and started, and now I’m addicted. lol

I tried playing Candy Crush and am totally in the minority. I didn’t love it or get hooked right away. Also, it would take time away from my reading. :-P

Congrats to the winner.

I like playing Ruzzle or Word Hero. I love word games.

Brittany Hill says:

I have a serious addiction with Candy Crush and free flow. I also love sudko but only play that at night.

Katie says:

Yey to the winner! I’ve tried candy crush and also bejeweled blitz. My obsession is a good book. Sometimes, I can’t put it down!

I know, having trouble getting in. Congrates to the winner. :flagwave: :flagwave:

TrishJ says:

I blame my grandson, but I lose hours to Plants vs Zombies. I really need intervention.

Bobbye Booth says:

I got to level 30 on Candy Crush and made myself stop. Now I like to enter rafflecopters LOL

Cindy Hamilton says:

:waves: Hi Janelle! Personally I like the POGO website, but my obsession is reading!

I like to play Bubble Town. I need to be doing other things but I am play a game. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :flagwave: :flagwave:

Renae says:

Mine is Candy Crush and What’s the Phrase? Luckily they have a life limit :-)

Krystal B. says:

League of Legends…. I play that game constantly. Like, that game is my addiction. I play hour hours everyday. It’s terrible.

Shari says:

I play candy crush too. Keep on saying I am done but keep going back

Jeananna says:

HOLY COW! how exciting to see your name came through on The Plot Monkeys email in my inbox!! Thank you sooooo much!! (yes I emailed Julie) and my game addiction is SongPop… I think I have about 30 different games going on right now! LOL

Ann Tracy says:

Yes i m addicted to candy crush, farmville 2 farm hero sega and some new a friend sent me kitchen something on facebook there’s few other games but probably to many to list HA HA. but they are fun. :cat: