What Are You Reading??

Posted by at Jul 20, 2013 10:14 am

Sorry for the late post!  That party yesterday wore me out, LOL!

On my way home from Europe, I started and promptly finished ANY DUCHESS WILL DO by Tessa Dare.  FANTASTIC book!  Charming and smart, just like all her books!  I’m editing my own work right now, which means I don’t do a lot of reading, but as I hope to be finished by tomorrow, I plan to pick up the next two installments in Janelle/Erika’s erotica series (Marriage Diaries, which I have, but haven’t read yet!) and also the newest by Courtney Milan.

What are you reading??

22 thoughts on “What Are You Reading??

:readthebook: I received my ARC of Carly Phillips Perfect Fling this week so I am heavily into it and let me tell you It’s REALLY good! :readthebook:

Lisa B says:

Pitch Perfect by Sierra Dean. Baseball themed. About 30% through and really enjoying it.

Lisa B

monica t. says:

Happy Saturday Everyone, I am just starting Kate Douglas’s book of a series I loved called DARK WOLF. This is a continuation of her CHANKU SERIES. Which is an interesting and intensely sexual series. Loving it so far and cannot wait for more in the series. :hot: :devilbanana:

monica t. says:

I have to also mention anything from Lorelei James’s Rough Riders Series. The McKays and West family. IF mothing else read “ALL JACKED UP & CHASING EIGHT. Smoking hot as well good points about family as well. :devilbanana: :clap:

Vanessa says:

True Love by Jude Deveraux

Finished 5 books this week: Nightingale Way by Emily March, No Tan Lines by Kate Angell, Perfect Fling by Carly, Volume 3 of the Marriage Diaries by Janelle and Love Shack by Christie Ridgway. Just started The Newcomer by Robyn Carr. It’s been too hot and humid to do much else. Plus I was reading in the car while we took a quick 1100 mile (round trip) to my old college town & where the hubby & I met to visit with old friends.

:reading: I just finished reading Robyn Carr’s book The Newcomer. Loved it, hated to see it end. Now I am reading one of Jaci Burton’s Play by Play series. Whew, seriously hot cover & book :fire: & I think there is more to come as I haven’t read a lot since I was visiting with friends. :heart2: They are former next door neighbors, just the best. :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I’m trying not to melt in the heat!!!

:flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave:

Just finished a new to me author Patricia Hagan. Her book Final Justice was really good. So many books to choose from in my TBR pile. That’s what happens when you work to much and there is not enough reading time left in the day.

Happy Saturday Everyone. Keep cool. It will be 106 here today.

Retiree says:

Hot week meant lots of reading- 3 of LL Millers’ Creed books from 2011; No Tan Lines by Kate Angell; 2 old Nora stories, an old Sandra Brown, Adam’s Fall and now re-reading Ain’t She Sweet? by SEP. Anxiously awaiting Marie Force’s new one on Tuesday and Carly’s the following week. Stay cool everyone!

I have a quick Vicki Lewis Thompson novella to finish and then it’s Carly’s Perfect Fling! I posted a review about Janelle’s/Ericka’s “The Taking’ and I can recommend it! I’m wishing I was in Atlanta with ya’all. I’ve seen pics and wished I was there!

Sharlene Wegner says:

I’m reading an ARC of Carolyn Brown’s Cowboy Seeks Bride, the last book in the Spikes & Spurs series. Great feel-good series!

Deerdoe69 says:

Got an arc of Rose harbor in Bloom it was good not as good as other ones but good..Also read Cherry Cola Book Club and Bomb Shell both good.
    Got an arc of Dangerous Game omg it is so hot and erotic author wants a review…

Donna

I read Hot Summer Nights and Falling for Her Fiance. Up next is either Facade by Nyrae Dawn or Rumor Has It by Maureen Child. As soon as my granddaughter goes home it will be reading time!

:coffee: I am reading The Accidental Bride by Christina Skye. It is very good :flagwave: :flagwave:

Karen C says:

Diary of a One Night Stand by Alexandrea Weis

Cindy Hamilton says:

:reading: reading Hot Pursuit by Lynn Raye Harris :glasses:

Jeanne Miro says:

I started reading Mary Campbell’s Days of Rakes and Roses and loved it so much I couldn’t put it down!

Did I say left-overs were made for dinner? I finished it as soon as the dishes were cleared from the table (including paper plates and cups so there were no dishes to wash!).

It was worth putting up with the complaining from the rest of the family! If you haven’t had a chance to pick up from the bookstore yet the bookstores should open in a little under 12 hours on the East Coast and if you have a Kindle you don’t even have to wait – it’s available on Amazon!

Tina R says:

I’m reading Sacrificed in Shadow by S.M. Reine.

Lody says:

I just finished (an ebook) Escorted by Claire Kent… and started Summer Lovin’ by Carly.
    I’m planning to start on the Nauti series by Lora Leigh next week!

Kathleen O says:

On my kindle I am reading Love at First Sight by Lori Wilde and in Paperback I am reading One Heart to Win by Johanna Lindsey…

Pat L. says:

Life After Wife by Carolyn Brown. I love her. :angelbanana:

Lynn Green says:

Just finished Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery and started Cowboy Heat by Sable Hunter. Listening to Protector by Diana Palmer.