Winding Down

Posted by at Jul 11, 2013 6:00 am

Like Leslie, I’m getting ready for RWA in Atlanta next week.  I need to finish PERFECT TOGETHER before I leave, so I’m focused on that, plus packing.  By this point in a story, I’m usually in the downhill slide and getting to the end is a rushed pleasure.  Sam is being just as stubborn now as he was when I began writing his book.  Each word has been painfully pulled from my poor brain.  I can only hope there is some semblance of a good story in these pages!  In the meantime, I don’t have much to say here because I am so frazzled.

So I’ll just ask – will any of you be in Atlanta? Tell me so I can look forward to seeing you!

button-crazyfor-bar-plain

And if you are going, keep an eye out for me or my mini-me (my oldest daughter) who will be attending.  We’ll be handing out Carly Phillips buttons to anyone who asks!

12 thoughts on “Winding Down

I’ll see you and hopefully mini-me both. :-D I can’t wait to see everyone next week. Really wish I could get there earlier than Thursday night. Alas, coworker is off until Thursday and only one of us can be off at a time.

:snoopydance: Sorry will not be there. You and your daughter have a good time and sell lots of books. :flagwave: :flagwave:

Have a great time! I’ll be thinking of you guys, as always!

Brittany says:

I will not be there but I hope that I could go next year. I love all of your books!! Hopefully your mini me will have a set of her own books one day that are just as good as yours!! Great Job on the serendipity series!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Unable to attend but it is on my bucket list for someday. Have fun with your daughter & other plotmonkeys. I love the button give away. :snoopydance: Enjoy, can’t wait to hear about the conference.

Sam should start being more cooperative anytime now!! :-D Good luck with everything working out okay. I never start packing until the night before or sometimes the day off!! Mostly I take road trips. If I fly it is more of a challenge!!! 8-O

No, I won’t be at RWA but hope to make at least one more someday. It would be fun to meet your “mini me” daughter. Have fun in Atlanta. I will look forward to any posts you write about the conference.

I’ll see you there, Carly! Sam does like to make things difficult :) Can’t wait to see how it all turns out.

ReneeW says:

On my bucket list too. Next year it will be in San Antonio. I have a girlfriend who lives in Houston. Maybe a couple of days in San Antonio and a few in Houston. Have a great time. Does RWA ever tape or film the sessions for future viewing?

Silver James says:

See you there, Carly, along with Leslie, Janelle, Liza and Paula! :waves:

ronnie cornett says:

wish I could be in Atlanta!!!!

Brenda says:

I’ll be there

Lody says:

Wish I could be there… ENJOY!:)