Carly’s Summer of Serendipity is Here!

Posted by at Jul 4, 2013 6:00 am

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to the USA!

4th-july2

HotSummerNightsPassions ignite in these all-new stories from four bestselling masters of contemporary romance…

In Jaci Burton’s “Hope Smolders,” struggling divorcee Jane has put her personal life on hold to raise her kids—until she runs into Luke, her ex’s former best friend, who convinces her it’s time to start having fun again.

Carly Phillips takes you back to the town of Serendipity, where overworked Alexa has an instant connection with a sinfully sexy football star on the dance floor. A one-night stand evolves into multiple nights when

Luke decides to teach the good doctor about his own brand of fun. But when it’s time for him to leave town, will these “Perfect Strangers” be able to say goodbye for good?

In Jessica Clare’s “Legend of Jane,” an intrepid Bloggess catches the eye of local law enforcement when she gets caught trespassing. Luckily, Luanne wouldn’t mind getting handcuffed by Officer Hotness…

Single girl Chelsea is tired of feeling like the fifth wheel on her weekend jaunt to Lake Placid, until she gets stuck out in the cold and finds a muscular knight in shining armor to warm her up—in Erin McCarthy’s “Ice Princess.”

BUY LINKS & EXCERPT on this page: Carly’s HOT SUMMER NIGHTS

*****

perfectflingAnd then I hope you’ll want to PREORDER the next book in the SERENDIPITY SERIES:

In the picturesque town of Serendipity, New York, three siblings have grown up in the shadow of their proud and respected police chief father. But what do love, fate, and fortune have in store for the next generation of Serendipity’s finest?

Assistant District Attorney, Erin Marsden,is Serendipity’s quintessential good girl.  The only daughter of the ex-police chief, she has never made a misstep, content with her quiet, predictable life … or so she thinks.  Until Cole Sanders returns to town with heated interest in his eyes and shadows in his past.

After seven years of deep under cover work in New York City, Cole returns to Serendipity to help his aging father and to find his moral compass once more. Not to get involved with wholesome Erin Marsden.  Even as a rebellious teen, he knew a girl like Erin was off limits and that hasn’t changed.  But neither one of them can resist their off-the-charts chemistry and a one night stand brings complications neither Erin nor Cole expected.

Then Erin’s current case plunges her into a killer’s crosshairs. With more at stake than anyone knows, Erin succumbs to Cole’s take-charge attitude. As a bodyguard, he’s the best. As a lover, he’s even better.  But there’s more than the matter of Erin’s safety at stake.  And Cole must forgive the sins of his past and prove to himself – and to Erin – that he’s capable of the love and the forever she – and their baby – desperately need.

PREORDER LINKS & EXCERPT on this page: Carly’s PERFECT FLING

*****

A TEASE – There is something “off” about my story in HOT SUMMER NIGHTS – (Erin’s story is “off” in this way too) – if you’ve read the story already, I’d love to know if you figure it out! If not, I’ll fill you in soon.

*****

So what do YOU have planned for the Fourth? Any good reading? BBQ’s?

11 thoughts on “Carly’s Summer of Serendipity is Here!

Pat L. says:

:flagwave: Happy Fourth! We are having 2 couples over for a barbeque.

And you have me intrigued about this story.

Happy fouth. I am reading The Newcomer by Robyn Carr. Very good. We are going to are son,s for a while this afternoon, but will be home before dark. Are dog does not like fireworks.

ReneeW says:

I have added Hot Summer Nights to my TBR Pile. Happy Independence Day to everyone

I just got my copy of the anthology. Can’t wait to read it!

Lody says:

Happy 4th of July!
    We’re at MIL’s house and I just finished cooking pork chops, onions and potatoes, carrots, corn, and I also baked a strawberry cake. I told all the in-laws not to bring anything aside themselves. It’s my treat to them.

No real plans other than weeding & reading. Will probably bbq with the family. Looking forward to reading both books. :flagwave:

I have a no plans day! We still have heat so I’m just trying to survive that. Tomorrow it is suppose to cool down some. Thank heavens. I’m reading, may make a quick run to Trader Joe’s. I will watch A Capitol Fourth on PBS as they have a great fireworks display & the music is great.

Whatever each of you do enjoy the day.

Carly I am looking forward to these books.

:flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave: Happy Birthday to the USA. :flagwave:

Colleen says:

Just spending the day with family… enjoying BBQ! :flagwave:
    Happy 4th! :flagwave:

I loved Alexa and Luke’s story! I had to read your story first. Now need to go back and read all the others. I know what is “off” about your story, but still loved it. :-D

Got my copy of Hot Summer Nights….reading it on beach this week!

We insert my best flash by using an senior basic firefall gold (quick) even while using them. I used to be preferably dissapointed w/ which often. However they are simply among the most decent firefall gold previously!