Posted by at Jun 30, 2013 6:00 am

The winner of the $25 Amazon Gift Card is:

# 22 Amy Lewis

CONGRATULATIONS!

Email me at: carly phillips author @ gmail . com and confirm your email for me to send the gift card!

As you probably realize, it’s getting harder and harder to find jokes … so can I just say have a very HAPPY SUNDAY!

6 thoughts on “

:woot: Congrats to Amy Lewis.

Lody says:

Congrats Amy!

Colleen says:

Congrats to Amy! :clap:

Diane says:

Congrats!!!
    And since this is Sunday June 30th Happy Canada Day tomorrow!!!

:thewinner: Congratulations Amy Lewis.

If jokes are in short supply I’ll have to try contributing when I can. Usually I send them to Julie or Leslie but since I’ve changed emails twice this year I’ve lost some of my contacts. The jokes are always appreciated even I’ve seen them before.

Everyone enjoy what is left of Sunday!! It is still HOT here & will be probably through the 4th!! Ugh!!! :(

:flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave: