What’cha Reading Saturday

Posted by at Jun 29, 2013 8:52 am

Clearly I’m not functioning because I’m late AGAIN. You’d think I would remember that when I have Fri contest day, the rest of the weekend is my posting too!  So … I’ve read Ex on the Beach by Kim Law this week.  Not much else because it’s been a very busy week for me! What about you? WHAT ARE YOU READING?

17 thoughts on “What’cha Reading Saturday

Bette Hansen says:

just finished the newcomer by robyn carr starting Lori Wildes All Out of Love

Philomena says:

I am reading and enjoying Susan Mallery Two of a Kind – 2nd in the series of Bodyguards for Fool’s Gold.

Happy Saturday!

ReneeW says:

Just finished reading Andrea Kanes The Line Between Here and Gone. Will start Bella Andre Look of Love.

:reading: I am reading Once Upon a Cowboy by Day LeClair. It’s one of the books in the Love me some Cowboy boxed set. It’s a great story line but the people talk kinda hoaky. I am from Texas and I don’t recall anyone talking like the Heroine in the story who is supposed to be from Texas. :scratch:

Karen C says:

Just finished The Paris Game by Sophie McKenzie – good read. Hoping to start Exposed by Laura Griffin.

Karen C says:

I’m so sorry! I mixed books/authors. I recently finished Close My Eyes by Sophie McKenzie and The Paris Game by Alyssa Linn Palmer. Both books were very good. Again, my apologies for my error!! :( :doh:

Cheryl R says:

I just finished Robyn Carr’s The Newcomer and started Susan Mallery’s Two of a Kind. RaeAnne Thayne’s Willowleaf Lane is on my list for next week.

I finished reading Jodi Thomas’ latest in her Harmony, TX. series but I don’t know the name of the book! Sorry. The book is at home, I’m not. :-D Now I am doing a reread of Blue Flame by Jill Shalvis. I think it is out now in reissue but I still had my original copy. Yesterday I had a lot going on which made me want a “comfort book”. Something I knew I was going to love!! :)

Happy weekend Everyone. We have HEAT here in northern California. Too much heat!! Enjoy your weekend. :flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave:

Susan Clay says:

Just finished In Pursuit of a Princess (Karen Hawkins). Starting the Serendipity series, can’t believe it is still on my TBR list.

Eileen R says:

Just finished reading Carolina Girl by Virginia Kantra. Excellent!

Anne says:

I’m re-reading Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews to tide me over until Magic Rises comes out July 30.

Shannon T says:

The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh by Stephanie Laurens and next up is The Newcomer by Robyn Carr!

Lody says:

I just finished Run The Risk by Lori Foster about an hour ago!

Now I’m torn between Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas or In Bed With a Highlander by Maya Banks.

I read Two of a Kind (love the Fools Gold series), Deep Autumn Heat and have just started Crazy Little Thing.

Just finished Batteries Not Required by Linda Lael Miller. Just a short story. Very good. :flagwave: :flagwave:

Tina R says:

I’m reading Homecoming by Janet Welliington.

Sharlene Wegner says: