Carly’s Winner & Sunday Funny

Posted by at Feb 17, 2013 6:00 am

The winner of my $25 Amazon G.C. is ….. # 99 – BJ — CONGRATULATIONS!
Please email me at: carly phillips author @ g mail . com – to claim your prize!

COOL!
PERFECT FIT is today’s FRESH PICK at FRESH FICTION and I’m SO honored!

*****

SUNDAY FUNNY

Subject: Saying goodbye to mother (Not Sad)

* Note – don’t have liquid in your mouth when reading this it’s spew-worthy! LOL.

We were dressed, and ready to go out for the New Years Eve Party. We turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet, and put the cat in the backyard.

We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard, scoots back into the house. We didn’t want the cat shut in the house. Because she always tries to eat the bird.

My wife goes on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my wife doesn’t want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night. So, she explains to the taxi driver that I will be out soon, ‘He’s just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.’

A few minutes later, I get into the cab. ‘Sorry I took so long,’ I said, as we drove away. ‘That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her ass with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!’

The cab driver hit a parked car.

LOL!
HAPPY SUNDAY!

13 thoughts on “Carly’s Winner & Sunday Funny

Congrats on the win, BJ!

Carly, that was too funny! :happy: :happy:

Congrats BJ enjoy the gift card.
    YAY Carly! Way to go! :dancebanana:

Colleen says:

Congrats to BJ! :cooldance:

Congratulations BJ! Enjoy!

Loved the funny. I was just reading something a bit ago about the benefits of laughter on your heart health. Everyone try to laugh at least once a day. More often even better!

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :dancingmonk: Enjoy Sunday!

BJ says:

Thanks so much for the Gift Card. Can’t wait to do some Kindle shopping!!

Sharlene Wegner says:

Funny!

Barrie says:

So I heard this last week from an email from my hubby. I forwarded to my brother…or so I thought…right below his name in the drop down email list, is my daughter’s youth group minister…yep, I sent it to him instead!!! :ohno: To say that I was MORTIFIED is putting it lightly! :oops: Funny, thing is the youth minister LOVED IT! Said it was his kind of humor :bigeyes: Whew 8)

Have a great week :bananaangel:

Brenda E Holmes says:

As usual ,I read this on Monday and laughed my rear end off! Thanks Carly, you started my week off right!!! can we share this funny or would you rather we didn’t? I have a friend who is a police officer in New York City who would love it!!

Hilarious and congrads on the fresh pick

:yourock Congrats to the winner. :bananaangel: That was a good story.