A New Series To Announce!

Posted by at Feb 11, 2013 6:00 am

I’m very excited to announce the release of the first novella in my “Marriage Diaries” series!   I’ve turned up the heat in this new series about a married couple who take intimacy and passion to the extreme.  Jillian and Dean Noble have been married for 19 years, and now that their two sons are grown and out on their own, Jillian is ready to kick up the spice in their love life.  Luckily, her husband is more than willing to oblige.  THE AWAKENING kicks off the series, and each upcoming “novella” in this series will take you on a different sexual journey that increases in heat and eroticism.

I know this series won’t be for everyone (because it’s very erotic and explicit) but if you enjoy stories with a lot of heat that push beyond the “vanilla”, then you might enjoy The Marriage Diaries.   So far, reader reviews have been very positive, and here are my favorite quotes so far that really nail the essence of this series:

“What I loved best about this Love story was that Dean & Jillian’s characters & marriage were very relatible. Right from the very beginning you get pulled into their world & almost feel as if you are reading your own reality. Very Hot, with the right amount of fantasy, humor & heart!!”  Dawnybee

“I love the fact that Jillian was daring enough to overcome her fear. She not only showed her husband what she wanted but vocalized it. I loved the fact Jillian completely trusted Dean and their relationship. It takes a lot of trust, to take that step in to the unknown. Their love and respect for each other is evident. Who says that being married for several years has to be comfortable and familiar. It’s refreshing to read a book about a couple who have been married for a long time. I can’t wait to see what happens next in their relationship.”   Deborah Oresteen

“Wow….this story was hot but also I think a lot of married women will find a connection to Jillian and maybe even follow her example …. I think Jillian approach is definitely more fun then marriage counseling….”  Florence Richards

Right now, THE AWAKENING is only .99 cents at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  I’m sorry, but this is ebook only.  If you don’t own an ebook reader, you can download a Free Kindle app for your smartphone and read it that way.

BUY AT AMAZON

BUY AT BARNES & NOBLE

I’ve also started a fun, interactive Facebook page for THE MARRIAGE DIARIES, that will include upcoming excerpts, and reader input on what you’d like to see happen between Jillian and Dean!  Come and join the fun:  THE MARRIAGE DIARIES ON FACEBOOK

If you decide to read THE AWAKENING, I’d love to know what you think of Jillian and Dean’s first foray into the forbidden!

13 thoughts on “A New Series To Announce!

As soon as I finish posting here, I’m going to start it. I’m not married, but I look forward to watching the journey between Jillian and Dean. I can’t wait Janelle! I’ll let you know what I think.

Just got it. Will let you know after I read it.

Oh Janelle, you had me from the opening line. I’m mad at you though. It’s toooo short :( I LOVED Jillian and Dean. I can’t wait to see what’s next. Girl, if I wasn’t so dark, you would see me blushing. I wan more!!

Glittergirl says:

I’m turning my Nook on now!
    Thanks for the heads up :reading:

Lisa B says:

Janelle,

I know of one author that writes similar with a couple that’s been married for a long while and i loved it! It’s different than the norm first and if it’s well written HOT! Very exciting. I was so happy to hear that you were doing something like this. Congratulations!

Lisa B
    @Modokker

Katie says:

I loved it, :cheer: . I agree….it was tooooo short.

Got it. Will let you know when I get it read. At this rate, it could be 2014!!!

I bought it but haven’t had a chance to read it yet. Will definitely let you know how much I love it after reading it. :reading:

I’m ready for the next part of this story now! Loved The Awakening so much!!!