What are you Reading?

Posted by at Feb 2, 2013 6:00 am

Saturdays at the jungle are the days we like to discuss BOOKS and what everyone is currently reading. Let’s give our favorite authors a shout out, and let everyone know what you’re enjoying!

Currently, I’m reading Roni Loren’s MELT INTO YOU. Very hot and sexy and I’m REALLY enjoying it. I’d definitely recommend it if you like a good, hot emotional read!

What is everyone else reading?

32 thoughts on “What are you Reading?

Hey Janelle, I feel like its been forever. I miss you :( I hope to finish up Perfect Fit by our Carly today, I’m going back to one of my old faves of yours, Wild for Him, which I don’t see on your website, btw, or I could just be blind right now. I am still waiting for Wild for Her :) I want to go back and finish some books I’ve started, but had to stop because my headspace was too crowded, and I couldn’t focus on them. Happy reading guys.

Angie T says:

Copper Beach by Jayne Ann Krentz. It is really good, but then I like all her stuff.

Lori T says:

I am about to start Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks…I have to get it read by the time the movie comes out.

Eileen says:

I am reading Nora Roberts Born in Fire. It’s really good so far.

Pat L. says:

Perfect Fit by you know who.

Silver James says:

I just finished reading THE SNOW CHILD by Eowyn Ivey. It was…interesting. Lyrical, dreamy, sad, sweet–part myth, part fairy tale, part historical fiction depicting the hard life in Alaska at the turn of the 20th century. I was mesmerized.

Now I’m back to Golden Heart entries followed by more RITA entries when they arrive next week. Can’t discuss those. :winking:

Cheryl R says:

I just finished Christie Ridgway’s Beach House #9 (first of 3) and started Mariah Stewart’s The Long Way Home (#6 in the Chesapeake Diaries)..I would recommend both :reading:

Colleen says:

I finished reading Victoria Alexander’s The Importance Of Being Wicked. :D

jcp says:

I’m reading The Bed and the Bachelor by Tracy Anne Warren. If you looking for a historical family series and enjoyed The Bridgerton series (Julia Quinn) or the Hathaway series 9Lisa Kleypas. I would try the Bryon series by Tracy Anne Warren. The first book is Tempted by His Kiss.

I’m almost done with J Kenner’s “release me’. I believe the author is really Julie Kenner (I am sure Julie Leto can confirm). She wrote the fun “mommy vampire’ book series and now, her book is in the same vein as “Fourty-Nine Plus one” Shades(ha).

Moran says:

I’m reading Recipe for Satisfaction by Gina Gordon.

Karen C says:

I just finished The Puppeteer by Tamsen Schultz – a freebie on Kindle. Very good romantic suspense. Going to start Golden Chariot by Chris Karlsen – looking forward to this one, too.

Glittergirl says:

I’m working on Larissa Ione’s Demonica Series so I’m on #2 DESIRE UNCHAINED. Now I know what all the raving has been about. I’m devouring this series…

I’m about to take a break and read Karen Ranney’s THE LASS WORK BLACK. Her books are not to be missed :-)

This week I finished Perfect Fit by Carly, loved it! Thanks Carly. Yesterday I finished The Choice by Nicholas Sparks which I enjoyed. His books usually make me cry! This one was no exception, good story which will make you think about choice. Now I am reading a Catherine Mann. I love her military heroes or/and heroines. :batteeyes:

Everyone enjoy the rest of the weekend. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Go Niners! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

JOYE says:

I am reading Maya Banks’ SEDUCTION OF A HIGHLAND LASS so far, I am enjoying the plot and the characters. I like her writing so will read the others in that series.

Donna says:

:partygroup: Finished the Jude Devorioux trilogy with Moonlihgt Masquerade, and The Innocent …just finished Until the End of Time by Danielle Steel it was a slow start but then got better now listening to Delusion in Death by J D Robb its pretty good..

Donna

Barbara Elness says:

I’m reading Suzanne Johnson’s Royal Street and really enjoying it. An urban fantasy set in New Orleans at the time of Hurricane Katrina, it’s very true to life for that time, as well as encompassing a wonderful fantasy world too.

I havent been reading this week. We have all had a stomach bug :throwup: and I haven’t wanted to do anything but lie in bed and sleep. UGH Sorry for the visual.

Kathleen O says:

The King Next Door by Maureen Child

sharlene Wegner says:

I am reading Running Wild by Linda Howard & Linda Jones, a cowboy story, but also suspense.

Melody May says:

I’m reading THE DARK LADY by Máire Claremont

TinaR says:

I’m reading Guns Will Keep Us Together, the 2nd bbook in the Bombay Assassins series by Leslie Langtry. This series is fantastic! :reading:

I got a lot of reading done this week. I finished reading The Doctor Wears a Steston by Lisa Marie Norvark and Coming Home by Leslie. Leslie’s book is a must read e book. I am currently reading Candy Store by Bella Andre. So hot and steamy. Especially the scene in the walk in refrigerator. :devil:

Kim says:

So when you say emotional read, does that mean that it’s going to make me cry?

I just finished reading Bounty for Hunter, by a new and up and coming author named AJ Williams. Really good book. It’s surprisingly HOT.

I’m getting ready to read Turning Point by Tiffany Snow. It’s my first time reading one of her books and I’m looking forward to it.

Lauren says:

I am reading Pursued By The Playboy by Jill Blake. It is a great story!

Nikki H says:

I am reading Molly O’Keefe’s Crazy Thing Called Love, and after that, Perfect Fit.

Ann G says:

:yourock

I am reading WHAT HAPPENS AT CHRISTMAS by Victoria
    Alexander, and it’s a “second chance at love” story. I haven’t decided what I’ll read next.

Missy says:

Maya Banks ~ Shades of Gray

Joder says:

Roni Loren is a great author and I’ve loved every book in that series thus far! Melt Into You was hot, hot, hot! I’m reading Accidental Sex Goddess by Lexi Ryan.

:thatsfunny: Just finished The Denver Cereal by Claudia Hall Christian. Thought it was very good for a change of reading. Could not put it down because I needed to see what the next person was going to do. :partygroup: :flag: :flag:

ronnie cornett says: