It’s 2013!!

Posted by at Jan 1, 2013 6:00 am

Welcome to the new year! Hope you all had a wonderful time last night in any of your celebrations and that you’re greeting the new year with a happy heart…and a not-too-aching head.

So, any resolutions?

Mine is the one I’ve made the past several years: To just try to do a little better.

Nothing more specific than that, it’s a generic hope for everything in my life. Do a little better being productive, being kind, being helpful, being neat, being healthy.

Just do a little better.

How about you?

From Julie…

So sorry to be late with the contest winners! #26 pearl and #105 Jessie Llewellyn are the winners of a $20 gift card to Amazon (or B&N). Please email me julie @ julie leto . com.

14 thoughts on “It’s 2013!!

Happy New Year jungle buddies! I hope you had a blast ringing it in.

I don’t really make resolutions, but if I was to do so, one would be to live for me. Selfish, I know, but it doesn’t mean I will stop looking out for others, it just means I will include myself on my list of people to take care of.

monica t. says:

Happy New Year Paula! What you are trying to follow about taking care of you first is something I prescribe to Every.Single.Day. Do Not Ever stop living for you first because without you, no one functions and works. Value yourself above anything and anyone that does not and will not understande the personal corporation that is you. :thankyou: :cheer: :cheer: :cheers: :cheers: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana:

Paula I’ve learned through the years that in order to take care of other you have to take care of yourself first. If you don’t who will?

All the best in 2013. :thumbsup:

Leslie Kelly says:

That’s a great thing to do for yourself Paula!

As my mother used to always tell me, “You are responsible for your own happiness–nobody else can make you happy. Be happy alone and you’ll be ready to have happiness with somebody else.”

Karen C says:

Happy New Year! No resolutions for me. Paula, I sure do like your resolution, though. We often are kinder to others than to ourselves.
    :happynew:

monica t. says:

Happy New Year You Guys! I don’t make resolutions but enjoy people who do. Have a wonderful day you guys! :happynew: :happynew: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana:

Diane says:

Happy New Year! And no great resolutions, just a continuation of what I started last year.

:happynew: No resolutions for me either! :cheers:

At midnight I was tucked in bed reading a good book! Got up this morning so I could watch the Rose Parade. Such excitement!! :D

The best to Everyone for 2013. :dancingmonk: :dancingmonk: :dancingmonk: :dancingmonk: :flowers4you:

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Happy 2013 everyone! I don’t really make resolutions either, or I tend to break them to quickly. My big goal is to live healthier and do more for myself. I tend to put me at the bottom of the list of priorities most of the time. Plan to put myself first more often.

Sharlene Wegner says:

Happy New Year! I’m trying to do some sort of exercise every day. That is as close as I get to a resolution!

Thank you guys! I keep meaning to take care of me, butnsomethingnhappens that causes me to forget that I am valuable and important too.

Les, I am definitely working on making me happy, then loing me. I am trying to make room for others to love me too. Loving oneself s the first step, right?

Charli says:

:happynew:

I always make the same resolution, also. I vow to have a better year than last year, eat better, exercise more, be a better person… etc. This year, I did vow to get healthier. This past year has been a doozy and I’m an emotional eater. *sigh* The pounds need to come off and I’m determined. Plus, I’d like to get to a place where I feel comfortable self-publishing a ‘thing’ I’ve been working on. 2013 is gonna’ be my year!!! :cheer:

May you all achieve your goals and may 2013 be your best year yet! :heart:

:partygroup: Will I made it though another year. :snowguy: It is cold outside.
    Congrats to the wins. :cheer:

What i don’t understood is in fact how you are now not really a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You know therefore significantly on the subject of this subject, made me in my view consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women don’t
    seem to be interested except it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time care for it up!

Feel free to surf to my site :: Tarot Court Card Meanings