What are you reading Saturday?

Posted by at Dec 29, 2012 2:39 am

I’m reading…nothing. I know, I know…I’m in a slump. Actually, I’ve just been too busy to sit still long enough and the reading lamp over my bed, where I usually read, died. I’ve bought a new one and hopefully, will get into something soon.

What about you? What’s on your reading list this week?

21 thoughts on “What are you reading Saturday?

Ann G says:

I am reading HIS MISTLETOE BRIDE by Vanessa Kelly, and I’m enjoying it so far.
    I haven’t decided what I’ll read next. I hope you find some great books to read.

:elf:

Patoct says:

Currently reading LLMiller – An Outlaw’s Christmas.

Up next: Amy Silver – All I want for Christmas (waited a long time to get this one)
    Sheila Roberts – Merry Ex-Mas
    Jill Shalvis – Rescue Me

TrishJ says:

Just opened up Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis. I am loving the animal magnestism series.

Silver James says:

I’m still plowing through Christine Warren’s Others series. The series has been very uneven and there’ve been a couple of times when I almost sent the books back to the library unread but I have a “challenge” going on so I want to get through. Currently reading #13, Walk on the Wild Side. So far it’s pretty good so I’ll keep going. After it, I have three more novels and two novellas in the series to read.

Since it’s :snowguy: outside, think I’ll stay in under the covers an read.

I have been in a slump too…I only finished ONE book in a month. Crazy, huh? I started Jessica Scott’s To Iraq and Back, and I’m also reading Heather Graham’s A Magical Christmas. Hope you get out of the slump soon.

Colleen says:

I have actually not read anything in the last 4 days… been busy myself… now that the weekend is here and the craziness has slowed down… I have plenty of choices to enjoy in my TBR pile… have to see what catches my fancy…

Diane says:

I picked up Linda Howard’s Shadow Woman yesterday but haven’t started reading it yet; should be good!

Barbara Elness says:

I’ve had some extra time to read during the holidays so I just finished and enjoyed Robyn DeHart’s A Little Bit Wicked, an awesome steampunk adventure story Angel of Brass by Elaine Corvidae, and I’m reading Eloisa James’ The Ugly Duchess which is another wonderful read. :reading:

Ilona says:

Stud by Cheryl Brooks. I haven’t quite decided which ebook to read alongside it :D

I am halfway through Legacy of the Highlands by Harriet Schultz. I am having a hard time putting this one down. Hope to be finished this weekend so I can start Perfect Fit on release day. Have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone.

Karen C says:

I’m reading a lot of holiday romances, courtesy of free Kindle books!

I am reading Prisoner of My Desire by Johanna Lindsey. Earlier this week I read Shannon Stacey’s Yours To Keep, All He Ever Needed and Kristen James Embers of Hope. I don’t go back to work until Wednesday so I am in book heaven. Since it’s :rainman: outside, that makes it all the better to read.

Eileen R says:

Cowboy Cop by Rita Herron. Murder suspense and romance.

Melody May says:

I started Lord of Scoundrel by Loretta Chase.

sharlene Wegner says:

I just finished A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry. Great book!

Monika says:

I’m reading JUST ONE OF THE GUYS by Kristan Higgins! :)

Lyn says:

Currently re-reading Janelle’s Too Wilde to Tame now that I have it on my ereader.
    I don’t have to worry about risking my copy falling apart now :D

Trying to decide what’s next to read for pleasure – not that I’m likely to find much time for that in the next month between work and study.

:meepcold: :gimmehug: :snowguy: I am reading “Twas the Night after Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries. It is very good.

Patty says:

Maya banks new kgi book comes out tomorrow. Carlyb Phillips has a new one too.

Reading Dee Davis new Atac book now…… plus a few others. In a reading slump right now :snowguy:

Viki S. says:

I’m reading Cynthia Eden’s HOWL FOR IT. It took me a long time to get my hands on it. I love her work.

:cheers: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :cheers:

:snowguy: I am reading Rhonda Nelson’s The Professional. I just love her books. they are quick reads with a great storyline. :readbook2: