It’s Christmas Eve!

Posted by at Dec 24, 2012 6:00 am

So, I have to ask . . . who is ready for Christmas and who still has shopping to do?  Me, I’m READY!!!!

And now, the Plotmonkeys have a very special video for you all!  ENJOY!

PLOTMONKEY CHRISTMAS VIDEO!

19 thoughts on “It’s Christmas Eve!

:snowfight: I’ll have to look at it on the computer. Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Katie says:

That is so cute and funny!!! :Han1: :bigtree: :lights: :hann2: :happychan: :bigxmas: :happychan: :grouphug: :decor:

:bigxmas: :bigtree:

I’m ready! Cookies baked. Presents bought and wrapped. Just need to assemble the lasagna for tonight’s dinner and we are ready!

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Not buying anything this year. Going home to see the family. That’s my Christmas gift. :bigtree:

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!! :bigxmas:

LSUReader says:

:elf: Y’all make adorable elves. Merry Christmas!

Nicole M. says:

:elf: Just have a few more cookies to bake.

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!!!

Donna says:

Still have a few gifts to wrap I lost some in the house I hid them so well I cannot find them…lol :bigxmas:Everyone enjoy Christmas!!

Donna

Lisa B says:

Done and done! My Youngest has a birthday today! He’s 10!! been bugging me all day to open his birthday present! lol

Merry Christmas ladies!

Lisa B
    :bigxmas: :bigtree: :bdaypresent:

Karen C says:

I’m ready! Love the video – too cute! :elf:

Wishing everyone a very :bigxmas:
    :bigtree: :lights:

:reindeer: I am ready! Merry Christmas. :santalights:

:bigxmas: Loved the video! Thanks Janelle, Leslie, Carly & Julie. It was fun to watch. :elf: :santabag:

A Merry Christmas to each of the Plotmonkeys & to all that visit here. :reindeer:

I’m going to eat lunch then make cookies. Tomorrow I will go to my daughters to be with her & the oldest grandson. They are doing dinner. I also have to wrap their gifts!! But that is all I need to do except relax & enjoy. :bigtree:

Need to pack for my trip tomorrow to Las Vegas to spend some time with my 83 year old mom. Eldest has asked me to bake one more batch of cookies before I leave. I hope everyine in the jungle has a wonderful holiday, no matter what you celebrate. :elf: :santalights:

Diane says:

Ready!!! Presents are wrapped, stockings are ready, cooking is good!!!

Found the lost pjs now I just need to wrap them!

Found the lost pjs now I just need to wrap them!

Colleen says:

:bigxmas: :santabag: :bigtree: :santalights: :reindeer:
    Happy Holidays All!

:bigxmas: Christmas is over for me. We had ares tonight. Tomorrow is the Lords time. The Video was very cute. :walksnowman: :snowfight: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND GOOD NIGHT.