Whatcha Reading Saturday?

Posted by at Dec 8, 2012 6:00 am

I have to admit that I’m in between books while trying to finish a book I’m writing.  So, what is everyone reading . . . let’s discuss so I know what to buy once I’m done with this book!

For those of you who might be looking for some quick reads, I put together a special edition collection of three of my novellas (previously e-pubbed as individual stories) in a boxed set called “Guilty Pleasures”, at a special introductory price of .99 cents!  I’m sorry, but it’s only available for Kindle right now. (Stories include HARD TO RESIST, MEET ME AT MIDNIGHT, and SEDUCING SANTA)

Buy Link for GUILTY PLEASURES

If you belong to Amazon Prime, you can download the book for FREE!

21 thoughts on “Whatcha Reading Saturday?

BR says:

Finishing Bella’s Come a Little Bit Closer and then will read Fated and look forward to Gone Country coming on Tuesday! Have a great weekend!

Nicole M. says:

Sad it is only for Kindle, but I guess I can wait until it is available for the NOOK.

This weekend, I am finishing Last Call by Alannah Lynne.

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Love the box set idea! Absolutely loved all those stories too.

Just finished FATED by our lovely Carly. An reading Dare Me by Jules and planning on going back to some older plotmonkey standbys. In need if some plotmonkeys love. Happy reading everyone!

patsy L Roberts says:

I just read Fated by Carly Phillips. I am about to start Dist. Have a great weekend. :bigxmas: inguished Service by York Carrington.

I read Wild Texas Rose by Christina Dodd, Come a Little Bit closer by Bella Andre and am currently reading Untamed Journey by Eden Carson. Next up is Fated
    :lights:

Glittergirl says:

I’m getting caught up on Thea Harrison’s Elder Races with True Colors and the following novellas before starting Lord’s Fall.

I just finished Jessica Andersen’s Spellfire. It was a fantastic ending to the Nightkeepers Series altough I missed that she had to cut Anna’s book out of her publishing schedule with having it have it done before 12-21-12.

Patty P says:

Just finished Fated. Reading accidentally on purpose by L.D. Davis :santalights:

Connie Fischer says:

Bedding Ned! Cute!

Busy week. Just finished Mile High by R J Lilley and Fated by Ms. Carly. I am halfway through Mistletoe Cowboy by Carolyn Brown. Just downloaded the trilogy. I think I might have to start them after I get the grocery shopping done.

Awesome…just bought it. I must admit, I had to “leapfrog” a Blaze book I was going to read in favor of “War Horse” b/c I’m going to see the play soon.

sharlene Wegner says:

Oh, Mistletoe Cowboy was a good book! I have Fated next in line after I finish Sleigh Ride with the Rancher, by Donna Alward. It’s a short book & good so far. About 1/3 through it.

Am finishing Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis. Not sure what’s next. Too many to choose from. Janelle I think I already downloaded those 3 stories. I know I read Seducing Santa on my Kindle. :Han1:

:reading: I just finished reading The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Great read, especially if you been reading the other connected books. Of course, she had me laughing in several spots! :D Not sure what is next but I have great choices! 8)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :decor: :lights: :santabag: :reindeer:

:treecut:

Diane says:

Too much to do so no reading but I’ll get back to it!

Tina R says:

I’m reading Dark Storm by Christine Feehan. :santalights:

:bigxmas: : :decor: Good morning. I like a free book but some I can not get because I have a nook. I do like my nook.

:lights: :walksnowman: :walksnowman: I am reading Close Quarters by Lucy Monroe. First book I have read of hers and it is good. I have found a lot of new authors lately.

Home Staging Minnesota says:

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality blogs online.

I will recommend this site!

We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check things
    out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page again.