FATED – out Today! A Serendipity Novella

Posted by at Dec 4, 2012 6:00 am

TO HOLD YOU OVER UNTIL PERFECT FIT ARRIVES 12/31, an eBook only short story for the low price of $ 1.99!**

NY Times Bestseller ROBYN CARR says “Put Carly on your Christmas wishlist! She can take you to romantic places you haven’t yet dreamt of!”

Dear Readers:

Whether you’ve read a previous book in the Serendipity series or not, FATED is for you!

Kate and Nick danced around each other in SERENDIPITY but in FATED Nick is finished with niceties. He’s getting his girl, no matter what it takes! No worries about book order. Just dive in and enjoy this steamy story meant to warm you right up as well as show you just how far a man will go to win the woman of his dreams!

Special note for those on FB -Please help me share/spread the word about Fated! Will pick from the “shares” for a special thank you – name/winner chosen from share links and posted here around 8 PM tonight – visit my Facebook Fan Page Here and share the post there!

Buy links here:

Best wishes,
Carly

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

New York Times bestselling author Carly Phillips presents a never-before-published novella set in a quaint upstate New York town—where Serendipity’s finest show exactly what they’re made of…

Kate Andews is the original rebound girl. But she has had enough and has vowed to never be someone’s second choice again. Unfortunately, her undeniably intense desire for Nick Mancini is testing her best laid plans because Kate has carried a torch for Nick since high school– but she’s always been permanently in the friend zone.

Lately, Nick has definitely noticed Kate. Unfortunately he can’t get her to take him seriously. He knows he’s made some stupid moves in the past but he’s determined to get Kate to act on their obvious and mutual attraction. However Kate’s stubborn and she’s been hurt before, which means Nick will have to pull out all the stops in order to convince her he’s not the same boy she used to know, and she’s not second best … she’s everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

** Before you get upset because you don’t have an eReader, did you know you can buy and read on your computer? YES YOU CAN!
For no additional cost than the novella.
How?
Download the FREE Nook or Kindle desktop App!
Free Kindle App
Free Nook App
Then
PREORDER FATED on Amazon or BN.com! While you’re at it, here are the links for KISMET which is only .99!
FATEDNook
KISMETNook

FATEDKindle
KISMETKindle

Enjoy!

12 thoughts on “FATED – out Today! A Serendipity Novella

:party: I loved Fated so much!!! Was super excited to get Kate and Nick’s story.

I just ordered “Perfect Fit”! Evidently, I had already ordered “Fated”. See how I am having trouble, lately? Can’t wait to read it!

Kathleen O says:

I want to read this book, but Amzon is gving me fits in trying to order it.. I have to resort to calling them to try to find out why I cannot download this to my kindle.. So hopefully it will not be long before they fix the problem and I can get reading it..

Need to check kindle library to see if it downloaded today. Woohoo!!!

Congratulations on Fated. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I don’t want to sit at my computer to read. I like books & my comfortable chair when I read. My loss! If I ever do get a tablet I will see what is available.

:rainman: More wet stuff today! So far, it is mostly fine rain or heavy drizzle & cool! The three storms we had were all warm, this isn’t!!

:reindeer: :decor: :treecut: :walksnowman:

Fated is sitting in my Kindle waiting for me to finish the Sullivans book. Yay!

Just finished downloading on my Kindle. A perfect way to spend a rainy night wirh good friends.

Forgot my Nook Password dang it. Sigh.

I downloaded it now as soon as my ereader is charged I’ll be in business.

It was on my kindle ready to download and read. Can’t wait to read it this weekend. :partygroup:

Sharlene Wegner says:

I had preordered on Kindle for PC. It’s ready to read, so hopefully by tomorrow I will have some time! ( concert at the middle school tonight) Can’t wait to read it!

I’ve been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough
    for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!|
    If you look closely, this article has a double meaning!

Well i do believe in UFO’s!