Last Day Free!

Posted by at Nov 29, 2012 3:20 pm

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you’ll know that my brand new book, DIRTY LITTLE CHRISTMAS, is up for free at Amazon today for your Kindle or Kindle App!

Go to this website to learn more and find a BUNCH of holiday-themed stories for your reading pleasure…all free, today only…then .99 tomorrow!!!

11 thoughts on “Last Day Free!

I loved Dirty Little Christmas so much! Ready for the next book from this series.

Marie says:

I grabbed my free books yesterday. Read Dirty Little Christmas last night! Loved it!! :yourock

It’s free already? Wow that was fast. I have it in my library waiting. Haven’t earned my reward read yet. So glad it’s on kindle because if I had it in real book form I would get no work done for my day job.

Got it!!! Looking forward to reading it.

More books!! YAY!!!

mary f says:

Picked it up as soon as I saw who wrote it ;)

I completely forgot to come post! It was one of those days.
    Thanks Julie.

Martha mckenna says:

Thanks for the heads up and we :yourock bsite. You rock!

Martha mckenna says: