What’cha Reading Saturday?

Posted by at Nov 24, 2012 9:08 am

On my Facebook Fan page, someone recommended a new serial trilogy by R.K. Lilley – In Flight (Up in the Air # 1) and Mile High (Up in the Air # 2) and Grounded coming February 26th. It’s Fifty-ish – and hot – so if you are looking for a sexy billionaire without issues (don’t worry, the heroine has plenty for them both along with his playboy past to deal with), these are for you. So … what are YOU reading?

24 thoughts on “What’cha Reading Saturday?

Reading Sheltering Heart, novella in a More Than Words anthology, by Robn Carr; Until There Was You by Jessica Scott, and Embrace, a YA novel, by Jessica Shirvington. I’ve been behind in my reading. Too much to do.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. Happy reading!!!

Limecello says:

Hm, thanks for the recs Carly. I’m tempted but also very wary of more 50 type stories. I just finished Dukakis’s Apprentice by Sarah Morgan and really liked it. I’m going to work my way through her backlist I think. Also I’m in the middle of a few other books – one is Swing by Opal Carew.

I have been like super busy so I am still working on finishing Linda Lael Miller’s Big Sky Mountain. I only have three or four chapers left. :coffee:

SandyG265 says:

I’m reading Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich

jcp says:

I’m reading Wicked Delights of a Bridal Bed by Tracy Anne Warren a friends to lovers theme (historical: H has loved heroine for years) great book. Just ordered the rest of the series from http://www.thriftbooks.com yesterday. They are having a buy 5 get 1 free sale through today with the promo code of THANKS

Connie Fischer says:

I’m reading Jill Mansell’s “A Walk in the Park.” As usual with her novels, it’s wonderful!

sharlene Wegner says:

I love Jill Mansell! I preordered that book, but haven’t had a chance to read it yet!

I am currently reading Married by Monday by Catherine Bybee. Earlier this week it was Vivian Arend’s Rocky Mountain Angel (loved these cowboys), Good Earlier Hunting and The Lady in the Tower which were really quick reads. 4 days off gives me lots of reading time!

Just finished reading Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich and Let It Snpw by Leslie and Jennifer LaBrecque. I am so sad that this is the end of the Blazing Bedtime Stories. This last book is really good. :readbook2:

I’m reading JoAnn Ross’ Moonshell Beach. Yesterday I spent the day reading Susan Mallery’s A Fool’s Gold Christmas. Yes, it was that good that I read it in one day.

Katie says:

I just started a “desire’ line book (Wolff series), however, I did buy Janelle’s Wilde series this weekend (again, but this time on my kindle app).

Tiffany says:

Kristen Ashley’s three series.

Tammy Y says:

I just finished A Taste of Fantasy by Isabel Sharpe. Not sure what I will read next – most likely Wild and Wicked by Joanne Rock or Just Toying Around by Rhonda Nelson.

Claudia McRay says:

I’m reading Janet Dailey’s “Bannon Brothers: Honor” Very, very good!

Tanya says:

so glad you liked them Carly!! I just finished Hot Ink by Ranae Rose and I am on the second book in Liz Crowe’s Stewart Realty series.

Tina R says:

I’m reading Dark Predator by Christine Feehan. :reading:

JoAnne says:

Starting Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich. I had to re-read Explosive Eighteen to get my bearings bc it seemed like forever since her last Stephanie Plum… Carly – I am going to look into the series you mentioned… I am always looking for new books and authors!

Kathleen O says:

Susan Andersen’s That Thing called Love…

Martha mckenna says:

Finished ‘A Perfect Hope.’ by Nora Roberts. Just bought the ‘ Red Diary’ by Toni Blake. :angel:

:oops: I am reading Flash and Bones by Kathy Reichs. It is good. I don’t get until after 9:00 pm. That is when I shut the computor down. Have a good Sunday

Tricia says:

Thanks for the recommendation!!!! I didn’t read FSOG, but this sound intriguing! I just bought the first book can’t wait to read it.

sharlene Wegner says:

I just reread His Mistress by Christmas & the new one What Happens at Christmas, both by Victoria Alexander. Both hard to put down!