Wilde & Sexy News!

Posted by at Nov 19, 2012 6:00 am

I’m thrilled to announce the re-release of three of my most popular “Wilde” Books, now with a hot new look! The Wilde family has been a fan favorite, and if you haven’t had the opportunity to read these super-sexy stories, here’s your chance. All three books are available at an introductory price of .99 cents each, for ONE WEEK ONLY, and they are available at your favorite ebook retailers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and All Romance eBooks!

If you don’t have an e-reader, you can download the stories straight to your computer, or better yet, use a Kindle or Nook app and download them directly to your smartphone to read!

DIRECT BUY LINKS FOR EACH BOOK:

TOO WILDE TO TAME
Amazon Kindle
BN Nook

BORN TO BE WILDE
Amazon Kindle
BN Nook

WILDE FOR HIM
Amazon Kindle
BN Nook

These are full length novels. Be sure to by your copy NOW, before the introductory price of .99 cents ends!

18 thoughts on “Wilde & Sexy News!

I’d seen the new covers over at Facebook but wasn’t sure when they would be released. Heading to Amazon now yo add to my kindle library. :cheer:

Nicole M. says:

:reading: I just bought all three books from Barnes and Noble. Thanks for offering them at this great price. Happy Monday Everyone!!!

kris says:

loved those books. great price too!!!

Just got all 3 for my Nook! Can’t wait to read!

Happy Monday!

So excited to put them on my kindle app!

Patty Porter says:

I loved those books. Just got for my kindle. :hothot:

I am so excited for the reissues. I loved them the first time and I can’t wait to read them again. :cheer: Watch out Amazon, here I come.

Chris Bails says:

Picked up all 3 books. Love the covers and look like great reads. Plus I love series.

Beth says:

Still have the paperbacks but added to Kindle for travels- Thanks for the great deal!

I’m not reading digitally yet! Congratulations on the re-issues. If anyone hasn’t read these books it is a great opportunity. :reading: Love the price.

Oh please tell me at you get to write Wilde for her now….PLEASE!!!! I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting. Love the Wilde family.

Um…sorry to make it all about me :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am soooooo excited!!! :snoopy: I loved those stories!! Went to amazon & bought them. Not sure when I’ll have a chance to re-read them, but am looking forward to it. Will any other Wilde stories be forth coming? :yourock

Thanks everyone! And yes, I’d very much like to write the last THREE Wilde books for Jon, Kevin, and Zach! So nice to know they haven’t been forgotten :-)

Candy says:

Added them to my Kindle collection last night when I read your email. I can’t wait to read them!! Everyone have a great Thanksgiving.

Barrie says:

Thanks for the heads’ up! I bought them all!! :cheer:

:flag: Have already got them on my Nook. Sure a good price. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

MaryC says:

I have them in print, but it is such a great deal, I got them for my Nook.

:party: This is a good deal. Got all 3 books for my Nook.