Sunday Winner

Posted by at Nov 11, 2012 1:07 pm

The winner of Leslie’s Friday Jungle Madness contest is:

#112 Diane Sallans!

Congratulations Diane! Please drop me a note to leslieakelly @ gmail.com (no spaces) so I can get your Amazon gift card ordered for you.

8 thoughts on “Sunday Winner

Nicole M. says:

:threecheers Congrats to the winner!!!!

Happy Veteran’s Day! Thank you to all those who have served, are serving and will serve. Thank you to their families, too.
    :flag: :flag: :flag:

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Flying my flag today for all the veterans and those serving now. Thank You :yourock : :flag: :flag: :flag:

Congrats to Diane :cheer:

Beth says:

Congrats Diane! Please remember ALL veterans today & tomorrow. There was a great short video on The View Friday that all should see. We shouldn’t forget those who served in Korea, Vietnam or SE Asia. Too many lives have been lost for our freedom and way of life. A big THANK YOU to all veterans and the families they came back to!

Congratulations!!!
    A big “thank you’ to all of our veterans and active duty military members and their families! :flag:

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
    Thank you to all the Veterans, to all the military currently serving. I appreciate your service. Thank you also to all their families. :flowers4you:

Congratulations Diane. :bananaangel:

Colleen says:

Congrats to Diane!
    :flag: :flag: :flag:
    Happy Veterans Day

Howdy superb website! Does running a blog such as this require a large amount of work?

I’ve virtually no knowledge of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply had to ask. Many thanks!

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers