Still Recovering!

Posted by at Nov 6, 2012 6:00 am

Well, I’m here and recovering from not only the wedding but also the hurricane, plus a weekend trip to Atlanta for an RWA board meeting. Things are INSANE! Not least of which is the fact that my laptop is fried and I am in a panic wondering just what I had on there that I no longer have (whimper!)

I have tons of pictures of the wedding but right now, don’t have access to them because they were on the laptop. I’d stolen them off Facebook, which I can do again, but I’m just too wiped out for right now. If I can’t get my laptop fixed and get them back, I’ll do it again and share next week.

In the meantime, here are a couple of shots from the rehearsal dinner, which was a costume party at my sister’s haunted farm on the Friday night before the wedding. Bruce and I, along with my sisters, decided to stick with the theme of the weekend when preparing our costumes…lol.

It was a great party, a fabulous weekend, and I promise I’ll share more later. For now…nap!

PS: One final word today: VOTE!

11 thoughts on “Still Recovering!

I’m so glad you guys had a great time and i told you the weather would hold!!! Get some rest, then get that lap top fixed!!

My lapto died, too! Get out and vote some people around the world don’t have the right to vote. it’s so important.

Kathleen O says:

This looks like you had a fun time… Sorry about your laptop… hope you did not loose anything important…

You have such a fun family!! The pictures look fantastic, and I’m glad the weather mostly held off. Sorry about the laptop… must be Mercury doing its retrograde thing. :D

Get some rest and hopefully everything off the laptop can be recovered!!

Love the pictures and can’t wait to see even more. Prayers your laptop just needed a break for a bit. I finally had to bite the bullet and upgrade mine during tax free weekend. My old one would take about 15 minutes just to turn on and I really don’t have much on it.

My PSA for the day. Go vote or don’t say anything about the outcome of the election. :flag: BTW, I voted 2 weeks ago. I love early voting.

:flag: I voted! :flag:

Leslie, thanks for sharing those pictures. It must have been a fun rehersal dinner!! Get rested. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures & reading lots more about the wedding. So sorry to hear about your laptop. Several people I know have had their computer or laptop die recently. Hope it doesn’t reach mine!!!
    :grouphug:

What a fun rehearsal. That is something everyone will remember and talk about for years.
    I will be voting right after I get off work. :flag:

Great pics. Sweet dreams. Zzzzzzzzz

IRT says:

Great pictures!!! :P

Pam S/pams00 says:

Leslie glad you had a great time. Love the family photos looks super fun :)!