Posted by Carly at Aug 30, 2012 6:00 am
I have no one big topic (so what else is new) … so here are my random thoughts in no particular order:
1. I got a CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH after an echo-cardiogram stress test – and a big scare. Lesson? Going on treadmill 5-6 days a week for 30 in a day. I thought I didn’t have time. I learned how to make it. Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and prayers for me (and the ongoing ones for my dad – I’m learning to believe more and more in the power of prayer in all faith and forms!)
2. I’m still planning on doing my big FB Kindle giveaway when I hit 10,000 LIKES at Carly Phillips Fan Page and I’m at 9,600 … getting there! Don’t forget to Share the Carly Love … er .. I mean the Carly PAGE!
3. Support Breast Cancer Awareness! Pick up a copy of SERENDIPITY – Read Pink! available September 25th! I’ll get details about the proceeds and % going to Breast Cancer Awareness for you asap! All booksellers have links!
4. I’m a slob – my office looks like a bomb hit it – that’s how I roll – the desk builds up and builds up until it looks like it’ll explode and that’s when I go in with heavy artillery and gas mask and clean. Janelle suggested I post a before and after, but I haven’t gotten around to the … after. The time is near, trust me!
5. My dogs – are crazy as always – but crazier is this website – Dog-Shaming – and I can honestly say I have never laughed so hard as I have going through these pages!Look at Brady waiting for the perfect moment to snatch Bailey’s toy – and not get his face snapped off. LOL. But that’s nothing. Visit Dog Shaming! I can’t give away Brady and Bailey’s secret shame but I had a Maltese named Spike who ate stinky baby diapers – and I waited for the pampers to swell and explode in his stomach.
6. Steve Burton (Jason) is leaving General Hospital and Ian Buchanan (Duke Lavery who we thought was dead) has returned. If you watch GH and you know me, you know exactly how I feel about each of these events. If you don’t? It’s probably irrelevant to you, LOL.
7. For fun (not prizes) visit our Plotmonkeys Facebook Page and answer the question posed. Oh but not before you comment here!
Happy Thursday. Ask me whatever you want about my various topics. I’m around to answer, a rarity in and of itself!