Release Day Party!

Posted by at Aug 8, 2012 6:00 am

Last month, Leslie, Janelle & I released our Harlequin Blaze novella collection, THE GUY MOST LIKELY TO… The stories all revolved around three different ten-year high school reunions happening at a hip Chicago resort called CELEBRATIONS. The book was a ton of fun to write…so much fun that we decided to write companion stories for secondary characters who appeared in that collection. Without further ado, Janelle & I are very excited to announce…

Our “GIRL Most Likely To” novellas are available for your Amazon Kindle RIGHT NOW! (They will be available for Nook, Sony, Apple, etc. VERY soon.)

Both are only .99 for the time being…they’re short, sexy and fun. You don’t need to have read the GUY stories first, but if you have, these follow-ups are a great way to reconnect with those characters!

For excerpts and more, click the covers!

The Girl Most Likely To…

Ever wonder what happened to the girl most likely to… Give a Guy a Second Chance?

Find out in HARD TO RESIST! (Sequel to “Can’t Get You Out of my Head” in the GUY MOST LIKELY TO collection!)

Renee Griffen always did have a thing for Jake Copeland, especially since they’d been each other’s “firsts” in high school. But now, ten years later, he’s offering her a sexy “do-over” of that less-than-satisfying night, and Renee finds his offer hard to refuse. Jake might have blundered their first time together, but he’s all about second chances, and this time he’s playing for keeps.

You can download and buy a .99 copy for your kindle HERE. The Nook version is HERE, same great price!

This woman is the girl most likely to…Kick This Man to the Curb!

Find out who she is in HOW YOU REMIND ME! (Sequel to “A Moment Like This” in the GUY MOST LIKELY TO collection!)

Rock n’ roll musician Shaw Tyler has a secret…he’s spent an amazing night in Kate Schaffer’s bed. Trouble is, she doesn’t remember a thing. Kate used to live a wild and crazy life, but after a scary black-out, Kate cleaned up her act. Since then, she’s had a more stable life…but also a more boring one. She longs for a sexy liaison like in the old days and who better to hook up with a heart-throb musician?

You can download a buy a .99 copy for your kindle HERE. (Nook version to come soon! By Friday, hopefully!)

I know you’re all wondering why Leslie doesn’t have a story out…she’s working on some REALLY EXCITING projects and decided to put this off for a little while. But hopefully, in the future, she’ll revisit her wonderful characters from “Underneath it All.”

Help us celebrate the release of this BRAND NEW content! Tell your friends! And if you buy and read the stories, PLEASE leave a review at Amazon. Help us spread the word!

What do you think of the covers Or the awesome ad, designed by Janelle’s daughter, Kellie, who also did her cover. Impressive, yes?

Remember, you don’t have to have a digital reader to buy these books…you can get them with a free Kindle app for your computer or smart phone!

———–
Also, I’m participating in a fabulous Kindle promotion called the Back to School Free Partay! If you have a kindle, while you’re picking up our novellas for ONLY A BUCK you can get quite a few amazing books totally FREE, including my full-length sexy suspense, DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS! Check out this WEBSITE for more info.

37 thoughts on “Release Day Party!

Eileen R says:

Good to hear!! :cheer: I read the anthology last week and loved it. Have a Nook so I’ll have to wait. :boohoo:

Happy Release Day Julie & Janelle!!! :nosegrow: Currently reading Julie’s story and Janelle’s is next. :)

Fogor to say excited for Leslie’s exciting projects.

Nicole M. says:

Love, love, love the colors. Amazing talent runs in the Janelle’s family. I haven’t been able to read the anthology yet, but these two books are going on the “need to read” list right behind the anthology. Happy Wednesday everyone!

Nicole M. says:

That was supposed to be covers, not colors. Both of your stories sound like they are going to be fun. I can’t wait, but I will since I have a NOOK®.

Tricia says:

Thanks Julie! I downloaded all three . :yourock

Awesome! Gonna download them today! Don’t let me forget!

Julie Leto says:

Ha! As if…just follow my Twitter feed and you’ll be reminded, LOL! :thatsfunny:

• katie says:

I just ordered them both (now, I just gotta find my ipad). Katie + Twitter = not a good combinatinon. Don’t get me started on why I don’t like Twitter (it comes with someone hacking into my account, saying horrible things about me and tweeting that and Twitter not giving a rip).

:cheer:
    Just got Janelle’s book. Will check on Friday for yours…I have a Nook!

Congrats!

Hi Jules, got another copy of your Marisela book, Dirty Little Secrets. I get the free partay newsletter. I love this character!

Happy release for you and Janelle. Will download later, when I go back to my house. I must confess that I have only read Les’ story in the antho, so far. I leave my romance books at home when I go to the home of the family I work with this summer.

The covers for both novellas are beautiful! Janelle’s daughter has mad skills in the artist department. Hope everyone has a great day.

Marcie R says:

Cool covers! And ad.

I thought you couldn’t review on Amazon unless you purchased on Amazon?

Limecello says:

Happy release day, Ladies! :)

Congratulations to both of you. Great covers! :applause: :party:

If I ever get a Kindle of other tablet I want these. Right now I feel a little left out!

Good luck with sales. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Julie Leto says:

Donna, you can always download a free app for your computer.

It’s a shame that there isn’t an easy way for authors to get their books out directly to readers that includes print. It’s not hard for a full length book, but it’s cost-prohibitive for something short like these. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to pay $12.95 or more for a short…and that’s what it would cost, even without much profit margin.

I already have the Guys book so now I’m off to downloaded the Girls !

Tina S says:

Great covers! I will be downloading these today. If they are anything like the guys stories it will be hard to put down. I lost alot of sleep because I just could not stop reading. Congrats ladies to another success!

Lisa B says:

I love these covers. I told Janelle last night how HOT i thought hers was lol I read hers last night as well and it totally fits the cover in the hotness department. I need to read yours Julie and perhaps the mens point of view as well.

Congrats and happy release day!

Lisa B

Super covers. They are very eye catching. Kellie did an exceptional job. :cheer: I can’t wait to start reading the collection. Happy release day, ladies.

Congrats & Best wishes on release day!! Can’t wait to read them!!! Love the ad & both covers.

Jaymy M. says:

Yea! More most likely stories. Really enjoyed the Guys Most Likely. Read it in short order. Could hardly put it down. That’s what I did the last time I had a few hours off and time to myself. Thanks for the smiles. Looking forward to the new reads….

Gail D says:

Congrats…got the free one this morning will go get the others soon!! Love the covers!!! :cooldance:

Paige says:

I bought Dirty Little Secrets in paper form when it first came out and now have it in digital form :cheer: