Thankful

Posted by at Nov 23, 2011 9:10 am

I know tomorrow is Thanksgiving, but I wanted to use today to say, personally, from me, how thankful I am for my readers. The idea that people invest their hard-earned cash into buying stories I write blows me away each and every day. THANK YOU ALL!

I’m also thankful for my family, especially my daughter, who is my pride and joy. My parents who are endlessly supportive and my brothers and their wives who make our family something to be proud of. And you all know how I feel about my nieces and nephews. THE BEST. And lastly, to my friends, who stick with me through thick and thin.

Tomorrow is the big day, but if you’d like to give a shout out to someone special in your life, today is a great day to do it!

8 thoughts on “Thankful

:heart: I am thankful for all I have been blessed with in my life not only today but every day. I have a wonderful man in my life, two wonderful children and friends that hold my life together on a daily basis.
    :heart: I am thankful every day when I wake up to a new day because 16 years ago I was so close to death waiting for my transplant that I could feel death breathing down my neck. :hide: Not a good feeling.
    :heart: I am just thankful…

kris says:

I’m thankful for family and friends, health, and a good job. I’m infinitely thankful to the authors out there who write the books I love to read.

Melanie Revis says:

I am very Thankful for my family and friends. Without them I would be totally lost.

I am thankful for all the authors that help me keep what little sanity I have. If it wasn’t for the stories for me to get lost in for a while I don’t know if I could handle reality.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

I’m thankful for my good health, my family & friends, for the beauty that Mother Nature surrounds us with everyday. I’m also thankful for all the wonderful books the Plotmonkeys write, the enjoyment of getting lost in a good book & the Internet which lets me “talk” to my favorite authors & be in touch with the people I care about.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. :fallleaf: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Diane Sadler says:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Like everyone else I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful I have a job and am healthy. I am thankful for all the authors that take me away into another world and let me dream. I am thankful I am an American and have the right to do all these things freely :praying:

monica t. says:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I am thankful for my sister because even though she drives me crazy some of most of the time, she has a HUGE HEART and I wish she would see that more for herself as opposed to others in her life. I truly do live with Santa Claus you guys. :fallleaf: :bananaangel: :bananaangel: