Friday’s Winner!

Posted by at Oct 9, 2011 6:00 am

The winner of Janelle’s Friday contest for a $20.00 online gift certificate to Amazon is:

:winner:
Diane Sallans (Comment #1)
:partygroup:

Congratulations! Please contact me at janelledenison @ sbcglobal.net with your email address and I will get your gift certificate sent out to you!

SUNDAY FUNNY:

7 thoughts on “Friday’s Winner!

:bananaangel: Congrats to Diane Sallans. Enjoy your prize.
    :happy: That was a funny one Janelle. My hubby was standing over my shoulder when I brought it up and had a good snicker himself. Thanks for starting my day off right. :coffee:

Diane Sallans says:

Sent my email!

Anyone have any suggestions of what I should get?

Colleen says:

Congrats Diane S.! :cheer:

Congratulations Diane! Have fun deciding what to “buy” with your gift card. :reading:

Janelle, cute funny! New to me which is even better!

Enjoy your Sunday! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: 8)

:rotfl1: :laughat: :happy:

did you steal that off my fb the other day???LOL

Kristi says: