Winner of SERENDIPITY & Sunday Funny

Posted by at Jul 24, 2011 6:00 am

The winner of SERENDIPITY – preordered by Carly on Amazon and mailed on the day of release is:

:partygroup: #31 Christine A
(email starts with your1 …)

Email me at carly phillips @ mac . com with your full name/address so I can send the prize.

SUNDAY FUNNY
If you haven’t seen this on my Facebook Fan Page – I’m repeating it here. If you’ve been around me long enough, you know why this is funny and bears repetition!

Happy Sunday!

7 thoughts on “Winner of SERENDIPITY & Sunday Funny

Congrats, Christine!

Karen C says:

Happy Reading, Christine!

Estella says:

Wtg, Christine!

:winner: Congrats to Christine A
    I hope you enjoy the book.
    :partygroup:

Congrats, Christine!

Oh Carly, you and your angry birds. I hope your day went well. Sending you cyberhugs!!

Every time I see that cartoon, I die laughing. I think I have at least three versions of the game on my droid.